viernes, 19 de febrero de 2021

El rostro del umbral

The multiple chain it´s lie on my feet´s side and I still have got the remain of burned old manuscripts the image of the cristal over my head the question that returns and returns Behind of these trees the graveyard it´s vibrating and shining closer, very closer, I begin the dialogue I give my respect to the marble statue, that speaks to me with high, deep and ponderous voice at the same time, the water fly on the wind, the air it´s rarefying the red moon with its death´s face and the ancient men that look everything, they are dancing my mask it´s undone with the breeze at the same time, the marble statue it´s pulse prettyly its fingers over diapason of a metalic violin rubing, at the same time, an arc over the strings The emergent silence from the night and your face´s reflex dissapear of the cristal to born again in my hands. Hang on my neck a multiple chain that has links as loom or plastron of middle-age warrior behind the window, the fire consume old and holy manuscripts enliving and injecting sweet blood to the painted window´s glasses that with not all falsehood, it emergent in the middle of the shadows gelid healing, thin displacing essence of a question Emerge de la noche el cristal, el reflejo. El fuego consume viejos y venerados manuscritos, despojados de toda falsedad en medio de las sombras. Esencia de una interrogación. Detrás de los árboles, inicio el dialogo: los antiguos que todo lo contemplan, danzan con la luna. Mi mascara se ha desecho con la brisa. Aun conservo el recuerdo de los viejos textos incinerados, la imagen del cristal sobre mi cabeza, la pregunta que vuelve y vuelve.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

1.1.2 El concepto de teología en Spinoza

 Mis ojos se elevaron al cielo, no dijiste que sin ellos estaría ciego. Iconos que alimentan los fuegos Iconos que caen de las agujas... Sio...