viernes, 19 de febrero de 2021

El diamante que apenas brilla con el sol

 These silhouettes touch the stone floor their glance --the diamond-- scarcely shine with the sun the smiling fog born in the forest the haziness wrap the bloody cupule, these silhouettes turn to fly the beauty fire it´s burning behind its face, its glance it´s slide, its velocity increase from the inside pangs comes to me, I can not see, I am walking between the masks pieces the beauty fire gives to me its cristal´s hands a sign of blood, the century lips, the black flood that it´s stop one more feet by my side now, I can see, the river has the same name, the forest along under the silver skies to the old graveyard, the magic of hanging man go so far the sign it´s up over the innocent stone, the fire and its silence in my ears, are playing now, I can see.  Estas siluetas tocan el empedrado suelo La niebla sonriente nace en los bosques La mirada se desliza, su velocidad se acrecienta y no puedo ver El fuego se extiende en los signos de los cielos y no puedo ver El río tiene el mismo nombre El bosque se extiende bajo los cielos de plata La inocente roca se yergue El fuego y su silencio en mis oídos retozan y ahora puedo ver

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

1.1.2 El concepto de teología en Spinoza

 Mis ojos se elevaron al cielo, no dijiste que sin ellos estaría ciego. Iconos que alimentan los fuegos Iconos que caen de las agujas... Sio...